Same sex marriages

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Curious Cat, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Oh, for pity's sake Signothefish - we have been gladly and politely discussing the subject of religion for weeks - out of genuine, questioning interest. I think your issue is more that you don't want the edicts, values and commandments of your religion questioned in any way and if that is the case then you may indeed find it easier to simply talk about it with other followers on Christian websites.

I am always prepared to discuss anyone's religion or lack of religion - whether the ideals tally with mine or not - as I am curious to know what others believe. I am not, however, prepared to be patronised thanks, so please bear that in mind should you chose to discuss it in future. :)

2. Curious Cat

Curious Cat Mobile Deity Super Moderator

Let me try and put in a final word on this thread before I close it. What we have concluded on this thread is that nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Nobody won and nobody lost the debate. The conclusion that can be reached from this thread is that for the most part, objections to same sex marriages are based on religious values. Again I repeat, this does not mean either side was wrong. I'm closing this thread because nothing new could be added of value and it's time to move on. Thanks to those who participated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.