Royaltek GPS bt reciever, which software to get???

Discussion in 'Applications/Utilities (Palm OS)' started by Shinno, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinno

Shinno Crazed Owl

Hello

I own a Palm Tungsten T3 and a royaltek bluetooth GPS reciever. The GPS reciever was used in conjunction with an HP ipaq before, with software I rcieved with the GPS hardware.

But now that i've switched to palm, can i still use the GPS reciever on my palm device?? if so, which mapping software can i use? and will this software recognize my bluetooth GPS reciever?

I did some research, and it seems Mapopolis may work, but i KNOW there is other software out there that works and looks better... can someone give me some recommendations? MUCH APPRECIATED!!

2. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Mapopolis should indeed work though I seem to understand TomTom is the most used here.

I use Viamichelin Mapsonic on my T3 but that would only be an option if you are base.d in Europe.

3. Shinno

Shinno Crazed Owl

hey holvoetn thanks for the reply... it's what i've been looking for.. it tells me that i can still use my gps reciever with my palm, just as long as i find the right software.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.