Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Sorry. Anyway, it was behavior...

<Nine traipses back up the stairs of the thread, picks a quiet one near the top to sit on and peers mournfully through the banisters at Streaky and everyone else having fun below him> :(

2. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

<Nine also realizes he has gravity and an abundance of naturally-produced liquids nearby. PDA Bach, fortunately, has an umbrella and the good sense to stand well off to one side of the obvious trajectory.>:)

3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

C'mon, Nine! I'm sure that with just a little effort you can circumvent the defensive efforts of Herr Bach; BTW, yes, we are there, yet.

4. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

:mad:
    Hmmmph!
    <PDA Bach decides that now is a good time to add his full-body-coverage motorcycle riding suit and a pair of hip waders.>

5. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

<Nine is still hiding up the stairs and is loath to come down>

Oh, we are there. Good.

I think Herr Bach is already circumvented. If the JPEGs I've seen are anything to go by. :eek:

Umm... when are we going back? I'm bored. :(

<Nine wipes one of the banisters with the edge of his sleeve and accidently make a clean bit>

6. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

um, interesting outfit PDA B. I am sure you will be a hit at the tower gift shop.

<mp has heard of "bottom less" motorcycle pants -- aka chaps -- but the hip waders must have been custom made>

7. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

Listen, chap, when I worked in that restaurant (as a waider) I was always hip. And I made my customers as happy as possible.

8. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Welcome back LD...we did miss you and yeah...what Lauren said about Laura is so true. To use some old thoughts again...."Patience is a Virtue" "Good things come to those that Wait"

I have not been able to get on the board for several days, so restored one cookie (tribalfusion) an annoying pop-up from this sight...and either that fixed the problem, or additional work on the board did....only time will tell. I was very frustrated when I couldn't get on the board, so made me think about how all you wonderful people are important in maintaining a healthy virtual relationship. :)

9. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

How many of you were either tortured or overjoyed about family get-togethers for the Easter holiday. I am going to get togther with friends for dinner tonight.

Any Easter Egg Hunt stories? [​IMG]

10. Legodude522

Legodude522 Linux Evangelist

Bump :D

The return of LegoStud! Jeff & Rose. As of today, April 30th.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.