Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAB2000

BAB2000 An "Olde Moderator" #2 Super Moderator

Another thought:rolleyes: , yeah scary!

Legodud522 could be on spring break and went some where that is warm and exoctic:eek:

With the forums down over the weekend he could not get the update to his extended support group < i mean family>!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

The last post in his personal blog said he was sick with the flu - but that was at the beginning of February... :(

3. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

Never fear, kiddies! Ed has posted this showing that it's just a matter of time!

4. WyreNut

WyreNut Palm Aficionado

<WyreNut quickly grabs his UK --> US slanguage dictionary to look up the word "loogy", suspicious that it may mean something other than a saliva-based projectile>

Hmm... I see "lorry", must be getting close!

WyreNut

5. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Those are great stories....reminds me of my fabulous horse accident in the 70's. We had just moved from suburbia to the country. My Dad bought my sister a horse (her childhood dream) and my Dad wanted to buy me one (I wanted a car, but too young). So there I was, trying out a horse bareback, and apparently it took off like a race horse just to impress me and I fell off on my head. My Mom told me that I stood up and started walking towards her, but fell over again. She took me home and stayed with me while I took a bath, but she said I was acting strange so she took me to the hospital. Diagnosed with concusion and temporary memory loss. During the inquisition by my Mom, I could not remember where I lived (cause we had just moved and apparently that part of my memory was gone). My Mom thought I was faking it and after 3 days she signed me out of the hospital AMA. I never was able to remember any of that whole situation, only remember being dizzy when I left the hospital and driving to the new house in the country. Haven't been on a horse since, but I do remember where I live now.

6. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Well, that fall on your head sure explains a lot! :D Seriously, I'd bet that your Mom felt pretty bad later, when she figured out that you were telling the truth about not remembering so much. TTYTT, there are some days when I wish I didn't remember where I live now. ;)

You could've used one of these little horsies, huh?

Regards,
    Lauren

Attached Files:

7. Legodude522

Legodude522 Linux Evangelist

Heya folks. Sorry I was MIA. :)

Laura of course didn't go with me. She can't make it to junior formal either because of a sweet 16. The real issue behind this is that she doesn't want to go out and buy a dress. Too lazy. lol. Anyway she is just too nice. hehe.

8. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Legodude522, it's good to hear from you! I think I can speak for all when I say that we were (as you can plainly read from this thread) hoping that you'd make your way over, sooner rather than later. :newpalm:

Do not fret over your friend's decision not to invest in the la-de-da; she sounds like a girl who listens to her own drummer, as we know you do, too. A great friendship is worth a million bucks, and can sometimes become more as time goes by; broken romances rarely become anything other than what they are. :(

Be well, and I guess you noticed that your old avatar is back in action. :D Don't stay away too long next time!

Regards,
    Lauren

9. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Np, I was using it in the US sense of the word. Although I am UK-based, I try to use US terms and spellings where possible as that's where most Brighthand members seem to hail from. :)
    Damn right - would you want to? ;)

10. Streaky

Streaky I can't remember

And I seem to recall banning you to the Tower for your traitorous behaviour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.