Random life tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by n1c0_ds, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

I think Alka-Seltzer Lemon-Lime Flavor might be a wise choice. throw the critter a tablet or three, and see what happens (can raccoons burp?). 'course, you *might* find you've made a friend for life :rolleyes:

2. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Well, actually... It IS rather cute and furry, and it looks cuddly (except when tussling over a food dish...) :rolleyes:

I was thinking of something non-lethal, but burning / stinging sufficiently to get the point across that I am NOT running a buffet for all things great and small. Perhaps it had been looking at the Thanksgiving Smorgasbord Pt-II through the window previously and got the wrong idea...

3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

almost certainly, if it was the same window Bach looks in :D <no further comment at this time>

4. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

I don't think it was Bach-O dressed in a fur coat. (He stopped using disguises a long time ago.) And after my dream about it last night, I'm pretty sure that whomever it was was deranged, probably due to a head injury. Perhaps I should put TG leftovers out on the table on the back porch this evening and just avoid a repeat of the whole scene.

OR... I could just load a super soaker with lemon juice. And wait... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.