Questions on SERO.

Discussion in 'Sprint PCS' started by KSD, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSD

KSD From 6 f under to zombie

I was looking into seeing if i could switch to SERO instead of what i am currently on. I remember there was some Sprint VP of something on here that would give you his SERO info if you PMed him. I was wondering if he still did that. I had the info at one time but went with a different discount program, which sprint has been destroying. Anyways i appreciate the help. I am also looking through my PMs to see if i have it in there. I also tried Google searching to no avail.

KSD

BTW i see i am unbanned lol. how long was the temp ban? I thought you guy's perm banned me ^^ Any who hello again!

2. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

SERO is closed and no longer available for new or transfer accounts. You can Google EPRP and Russ McGuire to get their new discount plan, but quite often people are better off using an employee discount or setting up a family plan. For a limited time, use code SAVE50 to get a $50 credit on your first bill. I think this will work on any new Sprint account, whether regular or EPRP.

3. KSD

interesting...i wonder why they left the SERO page up than? Yea Russ McGuire i think was the name of the guy. Yea i have a 25% off thing but it only covers the 110 dollar base...used to be the 130 dollar base but they hacked that. I called and complained about them breaking the contract we have signed and got a manager. They ended up giving me my $85 dollars back for this contract. So my monthly bill is $5 higher but for the term i am ~ equal because of the $85 credit. So after may or so I am technically going up in cost....if that made sense.

what am i looking for:

http://mcguireslaw.com
    http://russmcguire.com/

???
    I see on mcguireslaw.com his sero info but you said sero is dead. NM, I see it is called Sprint everything plus referral program now.

Yea i think these are the same rates since 2 years ago. I might save 5-10 bucks a month with this plan. If I remember i think it was you jig that had an unholy cheap price and you refused to get a new phone because of it lol.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  4. KSD

sorry for double post but internet is being a bugger and won't let me load to edit post.

Yea the EPRP is ~ the exact same as what i am paying now but i doubt i can get this plan again. Also my current plan would be cheaper than EPRP if I didn't ahve 4 devices but at 4 devices EPRP is ~the same. I am not sure if i can get my same discount again if i make a new contract so at least i have this route to go. Also if i renew my current contract do i still get the 450 off a phone or whatever? I totally need a new phone. my EVO 3D blows and everyone else has a photon lol. Digging the Note II/3 and GS 4. Those should last me an easy 2 years. This EVO 3D and photons are so slow at loading web pages and screen size and res sucks. I am so glad i waited adn got qHD...if i was stuck with 800x600 or whatever i would have lost my mind entirely lol.

5. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

Yes, Jig has the insanely low priced plan. So do I. We carefully dance through the traps set to ensnare us, and pull us into a regular plan. There are many. Once you misstep, game over. No going back, no matter how much you complain.

I just re-upped my SERO plan, and got the Note II. Beautiful device. Beautiful plan. I expect to get multiple years out of this device.

6. KSD

so i just went back and looked at plans and i see besides just the $10 premium data charge they now have a $30 LTE data charge now too. So how does that work? The unlimited data plane now has a $10 premium data charge along with a $30 unlimited data after it is already unlimited data???? -_- So now a plan that was $180 plus taxes and fees is now $300

So If i just stick with my regular plan with the 25% BK discount (of base fee of $110) and renew my contract will i get stuck with these new $30 charges per line? Can i still get subsidized phones? I currently fork over $210. I think it was going to be $200 with SERO until these new $30 charges showed up. Now it is $120 more o_O

EDIT: ok i did it again and now the $30 LTE charges are gone

EDIT: did they screw up and post it to the site? Was that foreshadowing to whats to come?

EDIT: well now it is back again

EDIT: Well saw it on another forum and someone said you can just unclick the LTE unlimited data and it shouldn't matter.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013