Programs that work on the 755P

Discussion in 'Palm' started by Cathearder, May 21, 2007.

1. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

Yep, I'm convinced and this proves it. Thinking just leads to trouble. :p

2. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Ok, I'm installing it now.

Just so I'm prepared............ let's say I have to re-enter my code for Butler. Should I have Butler open, then us fastlaunch to open SplashID, then copy/paste the code into Butler? Or do I need another app/program to copy/paste the code?

3. Ohappydaye

Yep, since you have FL you can absolutely do this or you could use CopyPaste5. (Be right back, let me grab a link)

EDIT:
    Actually it's CutPaste5 and here's a link.

4. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

I downloaded SplashID PRC Only (No Desktop), but when I launch it, it says it's version 4.11, and only a trial for 30 days.

Thanks for the CutPaste5.......... I'm on my way to check it out.

5. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Hang on............ I took a peek at your list of apps, and you don't have CutPaste5. How come?

6. Ohappydaye

Hmm, well I hate to tell you this, but if you can find the link to the free version I gave you in the Impressions thread that is an older version, but serves the same purpose. Then you can upgrade to the current version..if you like. I didn't realize that 4.11 didn't follow the same "free handheld version" only. I had read on 1src (I think it was) that all of the handheld versions were free.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is. Click on the second link in this post.

7. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Well, I uninstalled the first SplashID I got (Using Uninstall's Sandbox.....again, thanks OHD), then followed your link, and downloaded that one, but it's still the same 30-day trial. But that's ok. if it meets your requirements, (and since I value your opinion), then I won't mind paying for it. So far, it looks like it may come in handy!

How many times will I have to thank you, OHD?! I suppose as MANY times as it takes, especially since you're always so helpful! THANKS for your help!!

8. Ohappydaye

LOL But as for the link I shared. Did you click on the second link as instructed....that one is a direct link and it will open immediately from that link not the splash data site. that one shouldn't give you the 30 day trial feedback.

9. Ohappydaye

Cause I hardly ever use the feature... I thought about installing it when I gave you the link. It's not problematic, I just rarely copy and paste into any fields that don't already have the option in the edit menu.

10. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Yep, just did it a 2nd time, and I still get the 30-day trial. Reading further in that thread, it appears that it is no longer free. But like I said, that's ok. It looks like it'll come in pretty handy. I'll try it for a bit and see if it'll be what I'm looking for.

Thanks for "hunting" around for me! :)