PocketClockPro

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Windows Mobile)' started by TravisBean, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TravisBean

TravisBean Mobile Enthusiast

I love this Clock/Skin. You have a choice of about 20 different clocks + world times, and 4 countdown timmers that run in the background. I like this program so much, that I just might keep my Mogul. It has a free trial if you want to give it a spin.

Edit: You can also select a lock/unlock clock

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome to Brighthand, TravisBean. :)

I tweaked your link a bit. Thanks for posting your info. For curiosity's sake, why would this application influence whether or not you keep your device?

3. TravisBean

TravisBean Mobile Enthusiast

I had been using a today screen that was supposed to be like the older "Touch" screen, really didn't like it, but I really like this one--if that makes any sense.

Edit: I'm not really a newbie, I'm that delightful, agreeable, downright positive minded individual, that you have all come to love and know, retaining that same "TravisBean" username, from everybody's favorite Web-site,NBR..........................:D

4. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Apologies for not recognizing you :eek: ; I'm too busy here to spend much time at NBR, although I've been consistantly grateful for all good advice received there when I've sought out needed assistance. :cool:

5. Konrad Pierce

Konrad Pierce Village Idiot 2.0

Another good time app is Spb Time. Not free, though has a free trial.

Some people like the ridiculously numerous counters, timers, alarms, and such that it provides. I personally find no use for such stuff. What I like is the "clock screen saver" function. I'll try PocketClock out.

6. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Mobile Deity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.