Please add yourself to my Frappr map

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by maceyr, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

Yes. Thanks to the continual addition of Brighthand members to the map. This is looking very good. I've just updated the pic in my sig to include the latest additions to the map.

2. Prince Albert

Prince Albert Jedi Bassist

Hi from the East coast. Specifically, home of the Stanley Cup. And next year's Super Bowl trophy :)
    Now that I've effectively jinxed football season.............

3. DTM

DTM ---

Ahem.

I'm from Detroit, the permanent home of the Stanley Cup, though we do allow it to visit elsewhere occasionally.

What's a Super Bowl?

4. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

Wow. It's been over 8 months and we're now currently at 114 members! Cool! Nice to finally see someone (not necessarily a BH'er) from Hong Kong adding himself on the map. I know lots of visitors from Hong Kong visit but I guess they're a bit wary of adding themselves on a map.

The map is looking good. Just updated the image in my sig to reflect everyone. Compare that to the original map and what a difference!

Thanks to everyone for participating. It's way too cool.

5. Danlo1

Danlo1 Danlo

I'm in...and no jokes about the 'map of Tasmania'..;)

6. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

Now, it's up to 127 (last time I checked). The pic in the sig is updated with the latest screen grab of all 127 pegs, er, members.

Don't forget to provide your Palm Explorer profile by replying to this thread.

Thanks to all the brave souls willing to share a bit about themselves to the BH and Palm community.

7. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

It's now quite hard to get a screen grab and I don't even know how many there are anymore since it's in Flash now, but it's quite a neat time waster since they jump from one pin, er, person to the next, all over the world. I'm actually enjoying this cool show and if you have a moment, er, some spare time, you may want to check it out. It's actually quite cool.

And it's not my doing. Frappr just made it so cool. Check it out Visitors To maceyr's Palm discovery blog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.