PEGA-SA10 MP3 Adapter

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by AK47, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

Since I just received a Clie this week, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the PEGA-SA10 MP3 add on. How good is the quality, software and overall functionality? Would it be worth trying to find one on eBay (or elsewhere) or am I best off using my current standalone 256mb Creative MuVo Slim MP3 player?

2. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy TabletPCReview Editor Staff Member

I'd say you're better off with the MP3 player you already have, as long as it has enough built-in storage.

3. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

What PDA did you buy? There seems to be a trend towards old Clies. I owned both a SL-10 and and SJ30 and loved them both!!!

I tried the PEGA-SA10 add on with a friends Clie. I thought it was great ... but that was back in the day and I didn't own an MP3 player. Actually I still use my T|X as my primary MP3 player even though I own an Inno (which is mainly filled with XM programing)

4. Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson Mobile Deity

I've been using a TJ37 and an SJ33 for MP3 playing... carrying around podcasts of Science Friday, Wait, wait don't tell me, etc. is just great fun-- and allows me to drown out all the loud rock music in too many stores!

I've never been tempted to get an iPod even though I'm an Apple fan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.