PALM TX & Samsung M610-Sync Both to Email?

Discussion in 'Email/Messaging (Palm OS)' started by chaka, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaka

chaka Newbie

:mad: I Have Palm Tx And Samsung M610, How Can I Sync Both To Get My Email On The Internet?:mad:

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome to Brighthand, chaka. :)

I've moved your post to the Email forum and given it a new thread for better visibility. Sadly, I don't have an answer for you but hopefully someone will come along soon with some help. :)

3. Rubyrose

Rubyrose Newbie

Hi lelisa,
    I am still considering getting one of thoseTX's . I know you have a TX. I was wondering do people who have a TX have the same problems with the battery that T3's do? I would like to find out if it's improved over the T3. I read a review about the tx that was written a few years back & if I remember correctly it said something like: If you keep the light at the lowest setting you could
    tolerate & turn off several things then the most battery life that
    you could get was between 2-3 hours? Is that true? That's not very much. I've never heard anyone on BH complain about battery life in a TX. How do you feel about it? That is one of the biggest reasons why I am considering changing to a TX. Also being able to use it on the web when we travel. I get so frustrated with always having to check I'm not using it too much & have the battery run down or die. I really love the T3 if it didn't have the battery issues I would stick with it. I found a place to get jack sprat that enables you to remove power hogging apps off the T3 & then maybe it would have a longer lasting battery. But I'm not so sure that I have enough ability to do that myself. I'm just wondering, rather than try to do that myself & maybe not be able to do it right, that maybe it would be a smarter idea to get a TX & not have all that to deal with. What do you think about yours? Do you think that with my lack of tech understanding I would be able to handle a TX?

It's getting really late & I won't be making much sense if I stay on here longer. Thanks so much for listening & hopefully giving me your opinion. Take Care.http://forum.brighthand.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.