Palm TX Keyboard Crash Investigation

Discussion in 'Applications/Utilities (Palm OS)' started by Glennski, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Glennski

Glennski How Little I Know -Bucky

Yup it looks like it's just crash and reset. The unit gets the rapid clicks then resets itself, when I try to make adjustments to the "Keyboard" program/driver. Hey Woz, I am having a bit of trouble with the registration numbers in the zip... (self deleted 'em on this post just now, since we are not 100% sure it's all freeware) But, I'm not sure about how to input 'em.

Actually just want to leave the keyboard driver on at all times given what others have said about the apparent negligible effect on the battery. Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. wozofoz

wozofoz Ab Fab Tab

It's been a long time since I used the code but I would have copied it from the webpage at the time
    CrashPro Reg# A >F 0 > 9 just means the letters A to F and the numbers 0 to 9 are only used. This would be to stop any confusion with o (letter) and 0 (zero) plus l (little L) and I (capital i)
    I don't have my TX at the moment (packed away) and can't remember exactly but I would guess there is somewhere in the menu where you can input the code, possibly in the About section (if there is one) or a similar section
    Good luck :vbsmile:

All the best, woz of oz