Palm SW, Desktop, etc. and Leopard (OS/X 10.5)

Discussion in 'Sync (Mac and Linux/Palm OS)' started by gulmatan, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gulmatan

gulmatan Mobile Deity

Hi all,

As you can surmise, what's the latest compatibility readings between Leopard and some of the well-known or various other Palm/Mac software apps?

2. RobbM

RobbM Big Shot in the Lab

Don't know about Palm Desktop, per se, but HSM and the conduits work fine. I'm using the iSync conduit for my contacts & calendar.

No one else has yet reported problems with other apps. Don't know who else has upgraded, though.

The upgrade has been worth it for me. Would hold off if you need to use Adobe products (beyond Reader, that is), though.

3. gulmatan

gulmatan Mobile Deity

I'm holding off for all the dust to settle for this version of OS/X. I'll wait for about two/three months; that way, the major kinks, snags and bugs get cleared up. I'm pretty set up with Tiger so, I'll wait a few months for Leopard's snafus (if any) to be ironed out. Then, Leopard would be on my upgrade/SW update schedule.

4. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Mad Scientist

Dataviz Password Plus is not compatible with Leopard.

5. RobbM

RobbM Big Shot in the Lab

6. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Mad Scientist

Thanks for the info about 1password. I didn't know about that application. However, it does not sync with my Palm TX (or does it?). I would also be quite a lot of work to move everything over from Password Plus . I hope Dataviz will come with an update soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.