Palm Addict contest to win a Tungsten T3 or a Tungsten E

Discussion in 'Press Releases/Announcements' started by sjmcloughlin, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjmcloughlin

sjmcloughlin Avid Brighthand fan

To celebrate the 4th Birthday of Palm Addict, we are giving you the opportunity to win either a -
    Tungsten E
    Tungsten T3
    To win we have asked our readers to submit user thoughts and opinion on how they use their Palm devices and you can read the many ways on the site. The contest runs until Sunday 28th and you can enter as many times as you like. Runner up prizes is a prize pack consisting of a 128mb SD Memory Card, Palm Book, Screen protectors and Screen wipes. Visit Palm Addict at -

http://palmaddicts.blogspot.com/
  2. sjmcloughlin

sjmcloughlin Avid Brighthand fan

Just a reminder that the contest is still on and ends on Sunday.
  3. YourMAMA

YourMAMA Guest

You all know me! i don't enter/do anything with out reading the legal notes!

So wheres your 'offical rules' for the contest?

should i get my lawyer for this?
  4. rsprim

rsprim Newbie

Entries are posted after the contest right?