Okay, I'm finally tempted by a Smartwatch

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by Hook, Sep 18, 2018.

1. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

Actually, that's exactly how it works with both my Zenwatch 2 & 3. It was one of the main reasons I got both of these watches -- so while my phone was charging (say on the kitchen counter), I could still answering it while sitting in the family room.

Unfortunately, my watches spend more time on the charger these days than my phone, so to save face I now claim that I bought my phone so that while my watch is charging (say on the kitchen counter), I could still tell what time it is while sitting in the family room. :rolleyes:

2. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I didn't realize Withings sold to Nokia, but they've always made nicely-designed items, mostly fitness trackers. I think they were British as best as I can recall.

That is a handsome watch, but I've yet to find smartwatches compelling (yet). It reminds me (in looks) to one I found (and I think I posted about it a long time ago, maybe in scjjtt's long smartwatch thread). I can't recall the manufacturer though.

scjjtt likes this.