NotesToday for $1.25 Through July 31st

Discussion in 'Press Releases/Announcements' started by CR, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CR

CR mighty fhqwhgads

You can get NotesToday for $1.25 at Handango using coupon code 5A77ED7.

NotesToday is a today screen plugin that allows you to save your own hand-drawn messages on your today screen where you can easily see them. NotesToday Homepage NotesToday at Handango
    • Collapsable, so it only takes up one line of your today screen
    • Fully skinnable, so you can make it match your theme and control which elements are used
    • Works with Windows bitmaps, so you can copy your notes to your desktop easily
    • Fully configurable through the options panel accessible from the menu, so you don't have to use the Today control panel applet
    NotesToday is also available from PocketLand.de and its affiliates and PocketGear.com for those who dislike Handango.

Thanks, Chris
    enVision Software

2. imported_Blazingwolf

imported_Blazingwolf Mobile Deity

Nice price CR. Hopefully you will get a lot of traffic. :)

This is a great program folks. Try it and you will like it.

3. Hendrixus

Hendrixus Astroman

I couldn't let that go for $1.25 so I bought it right away:) Thanks.

Hendrixus.

4. sheureka

sheureka Mobile Deity

I know I sound like an idiot - but I can't figure out how to use this program (pretty scary when you can't figure out a $1.25 program!). Anyway, it's on my today screen, but I can't figure out how to open it to actually make a note. There are 3 very small icons, but tapping any of them just gets me to the "load image - save note as ... - save notes - options" drop down. Clicking anywhere else in the bar does nothing. So what am I missing? - sheureka

5. Hendrixus

Hendrixus Astroman

It is already open when installed. Try to write something, just below where you click to open the menu:)

The icons are for pen/erase, pencolor, delete/wipe current note.

Hendrixus

6. sheureka

sheureka Mobile Deity

The icons I have (on the left side of the bar) are a house, a notepage, and a carat. That's it. - sheureka

Edit: I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, and now I have the icons on the left side as well as the right side, and I can make a note. I think my problem was that it had collapsed, and I couldn't figure out how to expand it again. Hopefully it will continue working if I don't use the "collapse" feature. - sheureka

7. Hendrixus

Hendrixus Astroman

It does work great.

[​IMG]

And check this out please.

Hendrixus.

8. sheureka

sheureka Mobile Deity

Thanks! - sheureka

9. CR

CR mighty fhqwhgads

Hi,

The carat will collapse/uncollapse the plugin. You may have to wait a second or two though, because the today screen only updates every 2.5 seconds or so.

As for the price, I decided to have a blowout of sorts because Handango just informed all of its devloper/partners that it will now be taking 40% of the price of our products instead of the current 30%. I wanted to have one last big sale while I still can. Starting July 31st, the new Handango price scale will go into effect. I feel sorry for the preferred partner developers; they will now get less than 50% of their profits.

Anyways, if anyone has any trouble, I am more than willing to help. I will be able to respond faster though, if you use the official support forums or the support email.

Thanks, Chris

10. CR

CR mighty fhqwhgads

Just a bump, since today is the last day.

Thanks, Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.