New to the Forums??? Search is a great place to start..

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by imported_OldManTod, Dec 26, 2003.

1. frankjg

frankjg Mobile Evangelist

These two folks have done a great service to the PPC users and cannot receive enought praise for their work. Most often their advise is taken and little credit given.

Peppes BT help is not understandbly free. Elseware we would be paying $$ for the serious help we get.

Frank Garcia's 2k2, made with a click of the mouse, modifications to the PPC registry safe and easy without a user risking anything.

Thanks fellows I use your advise with real appriciation.

Frank

2. strickjh05

strickjh05 Mobile Evangelist

I made a new user's guide for thr new people at another forum. Unfortunatly all it did was attract more new people. lol. Iguess google ranked it too high.

( www.geocities.com/pdastreetmember )

3. zettler

zettler Mobile Enthusiast

Thank you for more information! I think I am spending more time on looking around than using my 2215 to unburden my life!

I am still trying to figure out how to install and use free software like Space Invaders, Lists, etc., that require you to install the correct CAB files or the like onto your IPAQ - IF YOU KNOW what your 2215 is (ARM, ARM4, etc.)....

Thank you again!

4. strickjh05

strickjh05 Mobile Evangelist

Use x-scale. If x'scale isn't there, then just use the ARM cab.

John

(God I can't belive I said than instead of then... wow. )

5. zettler

zettler Mobile Enthusiast

Thank you. That is what I thought but since I haven't been too involved wth my PDA, I just wasn't sure.

Have a great week.