NEW SexCE's

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by greywolf, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greywolf

greywolf Guest

Ok all 3 new ones. but note angelfire makes me save them as jpg's so you must save them back to bitmap's to work with walpaper.New Win SexCE's

2. greywolf

greywolf Guest

If you use any screen cap 1 or two so I can post a how it looks pic, Thanks !!!!

3. superior_clay

superior_clay Mobile Consultant

You have to be running SQ to use these, correct ?

How do you set up multiple backgrounds? I can only get one.
    Isnt that what the little red arrow at the top is for ? To change backgrounds?

4. greywolf

greywolf Guest

Sq and nfmenu use wallpaper bitmaps. I like nfmenu's look better but I find it far more confusing to setup. nfmenu has the ability to use up to 60 bitmaps and will ayto change hourly daily and so on. Plus you can customize the icons.

From what I remember about SQ is it is a 1 bitmap background. But there again I may be wrong. The others here are way smarter then I am

5. metalRIT

metalRIT Mobile Evangelist

Here's an idea

Want to make a general categorized wallpaper link on you're website? I will help contribute with any pics I find. I'm thinking like a computer graphic category, car category, girl category, etc...

Maybe there is something out there like this already, dunno, just thought it would be cool to have a place to d/l already made 320x240 wallpapers.

6. superior_clay

SQ can run flip backgrounds. If you place more than one bmp file in the SQ directory then you can use the Options(red&blue bars on the menu)->'Next Image' or you can click the little red arrow under the "NextPage" icon.
    Only problem is I can't figure out how it chooses which background to come up with. It seems to come up randomly on reboot (which can be tricky if it comes up on a WinsexCE background when the wrong person is around)

Another thing I noticed is about the background size. The full image screen is 240x320 but that includes the menu bar. I personally dont mind the menu bar there full time so if you clip off that much space then you're left with 240x295. For instance when I tested a WinSexCE background, I lost the bottom edge of the bevel that was on the image I used, about 25 pixels.
    Just a note if anyone decides to build a background site, some people don't "hide the bar". :)

7. superior_clay

Greywolf, would you mind posting some screenshots of how NFmenu looks in English on a BE?

8. greywolf

greywolf Guest

Thanks Clay I was just using the standard display size and I forgot to minus the task bar, oops my bad I will resize and redo my site so the proper pics show as they should!!! Clay I hope to post a few nfmenua as soon as I figure out how to use it, I am not all to swift at times!!!!!

Metal as I add more to my site I will break it down into some groups. If you wish to have wallpapers posted e-mail me your work and I will post them up ( note read Clay's post as to size, as I made a boo boo)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.