New ROM Center

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by sony66, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ryahp

ryahp Mobile Enthusiast

Hi there

If you still haven't succeeded, there are some possibilities why the 214 doesn't flash:

1. the used SD-Card might be a SDHC card. Rare but you should rule this out by using a 1GB SD-Card if you can get hold of one (or by checking the card on a SD-Card only device).

2. the fat format doesn't match - OK, should be ruled out by using the format tool...

3. the files are fragmented. You shouldn't copy another file while copying another file (e.g. bldiag.nb0 while copying HPImage.bin). As far as I remember, bldiag.nb0 displays a file not found message when HPImage.bin is not present. So if you can't see the white bootloader screen appearing briefly while booting, there is something wrong with the bldiag.nb0 file (or the card format). Try using bldiag.nb0 from another release version.

Use a 1GB Card, format the card, copy bldiag.nb0 (maybe from another ROM release), copy HPImage.bin, press [Calendar]+[Windows] and hold until bootloader has started and briefly press reset.

2. NikidaTrani

NikidaTrani Newbie

Please please,

the ITALIAN ROM windows mobile 6.0
    is no longer available AVAILABLE !!!

HELP ME !!! :( :(
    HELP ME !!! :( :(
    I must buy a good condition same BRAND-NEW ipaq 214 from Germany, and I need to change the language in Italian !

help me ! :( :(
    HELP THE POOR ITALIANS ! :( :(

3. NikidaTrani

NikidaTrani Newbie

Help !!! Help !!! Help !!! :( :( :( :( :(

4. gandi21

gandi21 Newbie

After flashing with oryginal rom from first post i can't reflash it again. Pushing calendar and windows keys during restart gives black screen. Is there any other combination of keys to load image?

5. delmar

delmar Newbie

Does anyone have an active link to the original French 6.1 ROM for the iPaq 210? All of the links seem to be dead. I have a bunch of English iPaqs and I need to convert some of them to French. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

6. Spiaatie

Spiaatie ROM Cooker

Here you go:
    French - Français - (V1.01.12-527-FRA) - [DOWNLOAD]
    Shipped HP ROM is WM6 not WM6.1.
    :)

delmar likes this.
  7. delmar

delmar Newbie

You are AWESOME! Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

8. Kaijiro

Kaijiro Newbie

Yo Sony66 and Spiaatie!!! Greetings from Colombia :D

[Sorry for the bad English]

First of all, i want to thanks you both for your great efforts cooking this set of roms for this great PDA. I got recently two iPAQ 216 in great condition for a few bucks to make experiments. I have one with the original WM 6.0 rom and the other one have installed the wm6.5.0.93-21905_V1.01.15-445-ESN rom from Sony66 and until now, works pretty flawless. I still testing the rom to find bugs and other things...

I Have a question to Sony66 or Spiaatie (or someone who want to help me) if you´re still working with the roms:

* Is there a way to change the BT/WiFi led indicator color back to blue?

BTW, I want to test the Spiaatie roms too, but until i get a few bucks to donate, i can´t do pretty much... please wait until i get some cash to get one of these roms too!!!

Thanks again for the hard work guys and keep it up :D

9. bowen1506

bowen1506 Newbie

I really need a chinese rom for the 210, the old rapidshare links are dead! Can someone reupload?? Thanks a ton!!!

10. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Hook likes this.