NEW: iPhony 0.2 released!

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by mbennouf, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickI

RickI Mobile Deity

Oh, this is great. A friend at work was saying he wanted an iphone so bad he was going to be the first one in line.

2. RobbM

RobbM Big Shot in the Lab

Muchas gracias, mbennouf! Totally fun! I'm running an OSX toolbar skin and the iPhone interface on top of it is just precious. Or priceless.

Apple iPhone: $500
    Palm LifeDrive: $500
    Free Phoney iPhone interface for LifeDrive: Priceless

3. Antoine Wright

Antoine Wright Neighborhood Mobilist Super Moderator

Honestly, if this can be developed with the mentality of those icons being widgets, this could have some potential (and maybe a suit from Apple too).

4. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Hello guys,

WOW!! Thank you so much for your nice and kind comments about iPhony! I have to tell you that when I saw the iPhone I was floored by the look of the thing. Unfortunately I am not going to buy it because I still like my Treo 650 better! So my alternative was to make something that looks like it and that is why iPhony was born.

Now, it was not my intention to even remotely compete with other great launcher like Z-launcher and others. Actually I do not have the programming skill to even try!

So I appologize in advance and so please do not expect too much from iPhony but a fun way to impress your friends. I will do what i can to improve on it ( better resolution and fix issues) and definetly come out with a 320x480 version. I only have 320x320 devices (T650 and TC) but I think it should look very cool on TX for instance.

Time is not on my side, I am also working on another space simulator (ie: space docking to a lunar lander or space station) which I will release very as a beta. This will complement my other space simulator Lunar Lander Simulator

So sorry if I will disapoint some of you. I just wanting to make sure that people understand that iPhony will not become a full fledge "launcher" (at least not now!)

Thank you guys,

Mo.
    SimToGo

ps: Thanks so much RobbM for the comment! That was priceless to me!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  5. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

That's ok...about not being a full fledged launcher, but it sure is nice. I'd love to have it on my 320x480 TX screen! It'd definitely be fun to throw in the face of....er ah I mean show off to my friends! :p

6. BAB2000

BAB2000 An "Olde Moderator" #2 Super Moderator

I applied to my test Zire32 and when active it is now iZire32! looks good and as indicated if the resolution or fonts adjusted for the older TC display, well this will be a fun application to show off.

gotta go, my iZire is beeping me.....:D

7. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

iZire? It's normally Dogbarber who does the biblical references... ;)

8. BAB2000

BAB2000 An "Olde Moderator" #2 Super Moderator

:confused: is that a step up, or a step down reference?:confused:

iquess, thanks either way intended;)

9. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

I think I can release a 320x480 early next week.

Thanks.

Mo.

10. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

:eek: :eek: *OHD faints* That's AWESOME news! *OHD jumps up and down with glee* ...no pressure though. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.