New Default Iconset

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by authorandrew, Feb 26, 2012.

1. authorandrew

authorandrew Now on Ay3sha

Some new icons here: mHeroes and Vexed.
    default-icons.png
    I'm very slow to add icons -- still behind on my own palm, but I have TealOS, Appicon, Iconsplus, and zLauncher iconsets ready, so I'll try to get those into shape and downloadable for those few of y'all interested :)

Andrew

hal likes this.
  2. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Sounds good. Thanks.

3. authorandrew

authorandrew Now on Ay3sha

Okay, I'm still working slowly on this (ha, probably the last developer on the internet to actually release something for PalmOS -- that's a dubious honor), but I figured I should go ahead and release the sets so that others can make use of them.

DOWNLOAD HERE: View attachment Default Iconset.zip

I may get around to releasing TealOS and Appicon versions of this if there's any demand -- I have the files on my palm, just need to clean them up and get the latest icons in. This file will work with ZLauncher and IconsPlus, however (IconsPlus is a defunct IconChanger software. It can't be purchased as the developer has vanished from the internet, but keys can be found on the internet. I'm not advocating that, just making that known so that you can make your own decisions about it. Myself, I have a license).

Anyways, enjoy! As (or if) I add further applications, I'll update. All the app icons included are below:
    - AckWire
    - Arvale
    - ChordDB
    - Docs to Go
    - eReader
    - FileZ
    - LJP
    - Medieval Heroes
    - Noah Pro
    - NV Backup
    - PocketCiv
    - pTunes