Nerf Cosmic Catch Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RobbM, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streaky

Streaky I can't remember

Welcome to Brighthand, momtontjt. It doesn't look like it, unless it's special information handed down from Nerf priest to Nerf acolyte.

2. RobbM

RobbM Big Shot in the Lab

I'm so sorry I abandoned y'all! Rick A had to call me back by PM!

I got a PM back when I first posted promising instructions and they never came. I contacted Hasbro and weeks later I received a PDF of the instructions. I will attempt to attach. Hope its not too big. If it is we should be able to communicate by true email. Just PM me with your info.

For those who need answers now regarding batteries, if you look at the button, you'll see two Phillips screws recessed deep in the ball. Get a long screwdriver and unscrew them. The button panel will come out and the batteries are there. Sometimes you may need to remove the batteries to reset the thing, too.

Welp, the file is too large to upload. PM me and I'll send it to you by regular email.

Sorry for the delay, y'all.

3. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

So, RobbM, after all of that, is the game worth the trouble? ;)

4. RobbM

Oh, yeah! The game's great. And now that its warmer (FINALLY!), we should get even better use of it.

The only problem is, people LOVE my kids. Why is this a problem? Because they are always giving them stuff!! Cosmic Catch was da bomb in December and January, but now its, "I have Cosmic Catch?" We don't spoil our kids; other people do!

Actually, I think the reason they're giving our kids stuff is because of their mother. She is quite well-loved in the community and giving gifts to our children is their way of thanking her for helping THEIR children....

Anyway, WalMart has Cosmic Catch for $20. A great outdoor toy. (and actually OK for indoors, too, if you're careful.)

Edit: Hey look. 800 posts. How 'bout that.

5. lelisa13p

Happy 800 !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  6. RobbM

800 down, 6169 to go! Watch out!

7. MD Beames

MD Beames Newbie

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Cosmic_Catch_Electronic_Game_42790.pdf

this is the cosmic catch PDF file - the instructions are just 2 pages.

you can print it out and play your game to the fullest now! :O)

my kids opened thiers on christmas and the directions were lost in the confusion.

They screws are phillips head and they are rather small but a reg phillips with a small shaft worked fine - the trick is to find the screw head. LOL

Hope this helps some one! WOW! I found the directions for TONS of games this way!

8. Q-Eye

Q-Eye Once lost, now found...

Welcome to Brighthand, MD Beams.

Interesting that your first post is to a nine month old thread unrelated to PDAs and Smartphones. How did you come to join here?

9. LeftCoastNerdGirl

LeftCoastNerdGirl Mobile Deity

there seems to be a lot of this sort of thing going on around here lately...

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  10. lelisa13p

Welcome to Brighthand, MD Beames. :)

Thanks for posting the game instructions. As the OP's file was too large to upload, your link will be helpful to anyone who is looking.

That said, please feel free to explore the other forum areas. Are you interested in a handheld device or a smartphone? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.