Need help fast!

Discussion in 'General Windows Phone (Plus Windows Mobile, Pocket' started by snOOp, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snOOp

snOOp Mobile Deity

This is the deal. I will get $149 credit for my hp 525, that will go towards a $300 e310. Yes, $300! A special price for a special guy, I think?
    Question: How does the e310 play video files? can it be OC like the iPAQ's? Is it worth me spending another $200 on?

All answers would be well apriciated, btw................

If I do get the e310, who would trade me a 128mb SD for a 256mb CF? I know there is no possible way to use CF with the e310, but I will need extra memory. Thanks all!

2. garich

garich Guest

i got my e310 from staples for $310 + tax. $300 is even better.

jimmy's overclock program works on it just fine.

if you're into gaming, don't get the e310 because the button just to the right of the d-pad doesn't support multiple button presses (makes it just about useless for emulation games). otherwise, it's a great piece of hardware.

-gary

3. snOOp

snOOp Mobile Deity

Read what you said on the e310 board, that scks!!!!!!
    Is the sound also bad?