Name The Company

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scoobie10, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Oh, the possibilities with that, Deck-Meister!

Hello, Scoobster! So, are the bees coming out of their "winter slumber" yet? Anything blooming there yet to lure them back to work? Not that I'm anxious for some more honey, of course. No. Not me... :)

2. Scoobie10

Scoobie10 Cowboy in the Jungle

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note on some bee news. After two years of beekeeping, things started to come together last weekend. I harvested about 100 pounds of honey and it's currently being strained before bottling. Needless to say, I'm a wee bit excited. :)

Hope you are all doing well,

~Ken

3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

that's excellent news, scoob! <said ra, looking down past noobette's shoes.....> keep us posted; seriously, is there an online (other than BH) way to get info about this years harvest?

4. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Hi Scoob! Do you have on-line ordering yet. If not, can I buy a couple of more bottles? PM me.

5. Scoobie10

Scoobie10 Cowboy in the Jungle

Hi guys, I'm looking into a few different options for selling the honey online but as of right now, the best way to find me is to email me. I'm also on Twitter and Facebook, PM me for email or other contact info.

I'll make sure that anyone who wants it, gets it. <Said Scoobie a bit sadly, knowing what Nine would have done with that last sentence if he were here.>

6. JRakes

Well, I'M here, and I'll take that offer!

Hello, again, Scoobster!

Should I get some the same way I did last year?

7. noobette

noobette AKA skeletal_surfer

One hundred pounds of honey! I can only think of a few times I've seen such an impressive amount of sticky stuff. Coincidentally, they were all right here in the BH broom closet.

8. JRakes

My latest honey was closer to 170 lbs. And just under 6 ft... :rolleyes:

9. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...must not post...

10. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Why just last weekend I was talking about cooking with Scoob's honey... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.