My New Theme Project - OpenMoko!

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by BrentDC, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yorker

yorker Mobile Deity

You should make the battery indicator glow a bit. Hoping to see release!

2. BrentDC

BrentDC Perspective is everything

I'm like 99% done, just got to write the Readme and stuff ;) Which battery? The statusbar one or the one on the top of the screen in AppShelf? The one in AppShelf looks totally different on the device, it looks a lot brighter. The screenshot doesn't give it justice.

3. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

I'm late to this party, but just had to say that this is AWESOME Brent! I happen to be a fan of orange myself. :newpalm: VERY nice work! <OHD pats Brent on the back>

4. BrentDC

Thanks! You're not to late to the party, actually right on time ;) I *should* be releasing it in ~1-2 weeks maybe less. Unfortunately you'll not be able to use the DIA stuff on your 755p, but everything else should be good :newpalm:

5. Ohappydaye

Yea, but I have ZLauncher. So I can't use it. :(

6. yorker

yorker Mobile Deity

The top screen. Now I remember Screenshots dim the picture so it must be really bright judging by the screenshot. :)

7. BrentDC

@OHD

That sucks :( I love AppShelf, no one uses it because the dev is Japanese (it is hardly ever mentioned), but it is truly great.

@Yorker

The Orange is really bright, and looks even better on the device :)

8. Ohappydaye

I doubt that the reason is because the developer is Japanese. It (ZLauncher) just so happened to be the first launcher that I liked as I was "test driving" those type apps. Once I found one I liked, I stopped. Had I tried Appshelf first, I would maybe be on the other side of this conversation.

I will agree it is very nice and I like it...but I've invested in ZLauncher already and it simply works for me.

9. BrentDC

I understand. (but unlike ZLauncher, the Dev of AppShelf is like on guy, so you hardly ever hear of it. Also he doesn't know English so...) I originally tried out ZLauncher, but it slowed my device down to much, that I eventually went with the Free ScrBtn. Later on, someone at 1src pointed me in the direction of AppShelf, and I've been using it since. (and skinning it :p ).

10. BrentDC

Just putting on the finishing touches , and this should be released Monday, Tuesday at the latest! :newpalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.