Moving on

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by brubenstein22, Feb 9, 2017.

1. brubenstein22

brubenstein22 Mobile Deity

I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow (February 10) is my last day at TechTarget, and by extension the Brighthand forum.

Thanks as always for all your contributions to the community, and for your patience and understanding whenever we've run into issues. I'm confident that I'm leaving things in good hands with @Charles P. Jefferies and the rest of the moderators. You may also see my colleague Michael Tidmarsh (@mtidmarsh) more often around these parts. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to them.

Ben

2. Mi An

Mi An Nexus Refugee

Good luck and thanks for keeping things running. :hi:

3. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Best wishes, Ben!

4. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Ben, thank you so much, not only for your hard work but especially for your communication, something we rarely get from anyone on the supermoderator staff, news writers or Tech Target people. It was very gratifying to know that, even if a problem didn't always get solved, someone would respond to the problem and would regularly get back to us with updates. I truly hope one of those others will step in, but you will be greatly missed. :newpalm: Good luck to you. :thumbsup:

5. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Ben, best wishes! I hope your new endeavour works out extremely well. As Hook, jig and Mi An have said, thanks for helping to keep things running, very much appreciated. Feel free to stop by anytime :newpalm:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  6. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Best of luck, Ben, and thank you for you help keeping BH up and running.

lelisa13p, scjjtt, Hook and 1 other person like this.
  7. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

You were always considerate and responsive. Oddly, I had a premonition you were either gone or leaving, as you hadn't checked in in some time. Weird.

lelisa13p, scjjtt and RickAgresta like this.
  8. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Congratulations (I guess ) Ben & I'm sure you'll be a blessing to others as you have been here! Thanks for your help - it has been appreciated!

Sent from my LG v10 using Tapatalk

lelisa13p and RickAgresta like this.