More Happy Birthday Wishes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lelisa13p, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Tom LaPrise

Tom LaPrise Absent-Minded Professor

Thank you. She's being very civil, even supportive, and we're talking more now than we have in a long time. We have just reached a point where we will get along better if we don't live together anymore, and she saw that we're also at a point where we will both be able to afford separate lives.
    You know I'll still pop in around here as long as BH exists.

2. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Sorry to hear, Tom, despite the "consideration..." Best of luck and we're here for you!

For now, however, I seem to have a lot of catching up to do w/ the parties! We'll never get the BHOT Breakroom cleaned up!

Happy B-Day, Tom!

Here's wishing for many more!

scjjtt, lelisa13p, Hook and 2 others like this.
  3. Tom LaPrise

Tom LaPrise Absent-Minded Professor

Just thought I'd give a little update... after the better part of 11 months our house finally sold and Anni and I are settled into our respective apartments. She stayed in Monroe and I'm in Garden City; my commute is now half the distance it was, and I'm just over 3 miles from my daughter's apartment and not much farther than that from my youngest brother and his family, 3 nieces, and a cousin. My cat is finally getting used to the new sights, sounds, scents, etc., and I feel at home here. Anni and I still talk, too. Heck, we spent most of our lives together, so it would be pretty hard to just "quit cold turkey." So, as the saying goes, all's well that ends well.

lelisa13p, Mi An, jigwashere and 3 others like this.
  4. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I'm glad to hear that Tom! Blessing on you & all your family in these new days!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

lelisa13p, Tom LaPrise, Mi An and 2 others like this.
  5. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

Thanks for the update, Tom. I'm glad you're doing well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk