Mine is NOT coming today, but it's FedEx's fault, not HP

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by seaflipper, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaflipper

seaflipper Mobile Deity

Of all the darn crazy things, my package that was supposed to be delivered about 1/2 hour ago is sitting in Cordova TN. Some type of snafu on either the part of FedEx or Computers4sure (nobody can figure it out exactly) caused the package to miss the flight for some reason. Anyway, it's now scheduled to be delivered tommorrow (along with my hx4700 from HP :p ) FedEx claims that there was an old shipping label on it (perhaps a computers4sure labe with the wrong FedEx account number of something, who knows...) I have dealt with computers4sure before and never had any problem, this is the first - and of course it would happen with the item I cared about the most of all the things I ever ordered from them

Anyway, disappointed yes. But, on the other hand, Computers4sure is going to refund my entire shipping amount and I will get free shipping. So, saving an additional $31 to wait another day isn't the end of the world at all...

Sorry all you guys, I was excited to post the pictures for you and get everyone psyched about it...

Either way, we are all AT LAST going to get our techno-geek satisfaction within the next 24 hours or so.

:D

2. neuron

neuron Mobile Deity

so they re-use old box?
    What a shame!

3. imported_boo

imported_boo "I HAD A LIFE!"

Bummer!

Sorry to here that.

Free shipping? that like $30 right?

ain't too bad.

BTW

I need a bluetooth mouse. Does anyone have a small one that they like? (smaller the better)

4. seaflipper

seaflipper Mobile Deity

I will find out when I get the box exactly what happened. I have ordered with these guys before, and everything came in brand new boxes. Who knows, maybe HP shipped them to computers4sure in indivdual boxes and computers4sure just slapped a new label over the old one but didn't cover up the old label very well. I kind of doubt that scenario, but you never know...

5. Snakeyes

Snakeyes H1 not H2

Today the delay hurts but tomorrow the $30 will look good.
    Cheers

6. ctitanic

ctitanic Mobile Deity

seaflipper, sorry... I was asking for some news about your baby in another thread!

7. wolwol

wolwol Mobile Deity

and computer4sure had a problem spelling my last name, caused my card not to be charged, instead of CALLING me......they did not do anything about it, till i've received a confirmation about my ORDER just awhile ago and its backordered now :(
    am counting on ECOST now :mad:

8. ctitanic

ctitanic Mobile Deity

That's the first thing I did man, I went to my checkcard account to see if they charged right ;)

9. wolwol

wolwol Mobile Deity

heh, i guess am a n00b in this kind of thing :D

10. seaflipper

seaflipper Mobile Deity

There is always a chance that more will come in this afternoon for them, that's what appears to have happned yesterday! Did you already cancel your order?

EDIT: HEY HEY.....just checked on computers4sure and they have 49 in stock now!!! Cal them quick, make sure they have the right information...yours will probably ship today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.