Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scjjtt, Dec 25, 2020.

1. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

We just got done with all of our services and members of the family are taking a noon nap before the house gets busy. Our son and DIL came down from WA with their 2 golden retrievers so in a few minutes our daughter will come with her husband, 5 kids, and 2 dogs (lab and similar size mix), our son's 2 Goldens and our Golden and we'll have 6 adults, 5 kids and 5 dogs in the house.

I hope everyone had a good day and we look forward to a new year. I'm praying that this vaccine will get distributed adequately so that COVID - 19 will only be a nasty memory for our world this time next year.

God bless you all - stay safe and better days are on their way!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1") /128GB using Tapatalk

2. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Merry Christmas, Scott, and to all here. Wish we had our son with us, but not taking that chance right now. But, I agree, there are better days ahead. :thumbsup:

Mi An, lelisa13p, RickAgresta and 3 others like this.
  3. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

Merry Christmas from the HC household. The Mrs. and I wish you all a happy, and safe Christmas!

We spent our day at home, just the two of us. We did video conference my side of the family for over 4 hours today as we opened gifts we had exchanged quickly outside earlier this week. We had them up full screen on our TV which made it feel like we were there with them. I'm thankful for that feeling, as it helped keep the magic of the day there for all of us. The magic is still there, and we enjoyed our day.

I hope the same goes for all of you as well! :)

Mi An, scjjtt, lelisa13p and 3 others like this.
  4. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Merry Christmas all! I hope your days have been as good as possible. We had the immediate family, so a small gathering, just the 4 of us. The weather yesterday/overnight was a bear, with the wind and heavy rain, but no serious problems here. BDAC, huh? works for me!

better days are coming

scjjtt, lelisa13p, Hook and 2 others like this.
  5. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

Merry Christmas! The 5 of us remained at home with no outside contact. We attended Christmas Eve services virtually and had our own celebration at home. Today, we had some great food, went out for a walk on the frozen lake, and torturing ourselves with yet another Vikings game.

6. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Yeah, sorry about that Vikings game Jig. I'r a Niner's fan - I don't think it will be any better for us against the Cardinals.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk