Merry Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scjjtt, Dec 25, 2017.

1. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

To all my friends - my B.H. family - I wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you'll get to enjoy some of the peace and joy that was intended for all on this day & upcoming year!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

raspabalsa, Mi An, Hook and 3 others like this.
  2. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Merry Christmas! Blessings to all.

We've had a good first few days of time off from work and school. My mother-in-law, who lives with us, left a few days ago to visit her son in England and won't be back until the end of next month, leaving our house a little emptier. The kids got to open a few presents last night after church, and I'm sure will be up LATE this morning to check out their stockings. Unfortunately, I need to get my winter gear on in a few minutes and walk the dog in -3F temps. We expecting -9F by tonight. Later today, we'll head out to celebrate with cousins. I don't think we'll ski today, but might skate on the lake (my wife and son cleared a decently sized rink in front of the house, and someone plowed a path around the entire lake).

raspabalsa, scjjtt, Mi An and 3 others like this.
  3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate; Happy Holidays regardless!

EDIT: interesting juxtaposition of posters: hottest in summer, coldest in winter, yeshaifinkso <g>

4. Mi An

Mi An Nexus Refugee

Happy Christmas, all! :hi: Don't throw away the good stuff.

[​IMG]

5. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!:hi:

6. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Merry Christmas, Friends! :vbsmile: I wish you Peace, Love, Happiness and Good Health! :newpalm: And warm toes. :vbwink:

(Also glad to be dragging 2017, a real troll of a year, to the curb for imminent pickup.)

7. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Happy Boxing Day!

raspabalsa, lelisa13p and RickAgresta like this.
  8. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Merry Christmas to all!

We had a lot of love and joy, but not a minute of peace, this Christmas :D . My wife and I were planning to move to our new apartment in January, but the builder finished ahead of schedule (now that's what I call a Christmas miracle!) and we decided to wait no more and move in. Our stuff was more or less in place the 22nd, I spent the 23rd drilling holes for the curtains and paintings while my wife moved and organized stuff to her satisfaction, most of the 24th installing or moving some power outlets because they were not just where they should, and on the 25th joined the family to celebrate Christmas and also my wife's daughter's birthday. BTW, it was three families moving at the same time (my wife's younger sister, my wife and me, and my MIL), since this is a new building with one apartment per floor and each family purchased one. So multiply curtains and paintings and power outlets by three, and you'll get an idea of the work I had to do. But we're very happy, the new place is really beautiful and the neighbourhood is quiet. And the curtains look terrific! Tomorrow I fly to meet my kids and we'll celebrate an extended Christmas together.

lelisa13p, scjjtt, jigwashere and 3 others like this.
  9. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

plus-elebenty-bigger.png

lelisa13p, jigwashere and Hook like this.
  10. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

To the party late are we but a very Merry Christmas wish for you all from Annabel & I.

[​IMG]

Mi An, scjjtt, RickAgresta and 4 others like this.