Looking for stylus(s) for my Aero 1550

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by Aero Doctor, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aero Doctor

Aero Doctor Mobile Evangelist

Does anyone know where to get additional styli for the Aero 1500 series?
    I need a backup for mine as I am on my last one. My wife has two but she is unwilling to part with hers.:D

2. surrealityboy

surrealityboy ***

unfortunately these seem nearly impossible to find! :( i could not find any in my searches (except for the ones that come in a bundle of aero stuff: for something like 60 USD... :p)
    the tips seem to break very easily if dropped onto tile etc... im on my 4rd! good luck....

surrealityboy

3. Aero Doctor

Thanks for the reply. Boy are these things hard to come by:(

I am working on a purchase that comes with three spare styli. After my purchase I will just turn around and sell the unit again with some extras like a 16mb flash card. :cool:

4. surrealityboy

surrealityboy ***

thats probably the simplest (only?? ;) ) way to go. i was so desperate i almost bought palm V styli (?) and sawed em off to fit...

surrealityboy

5. Aero Doctor

Well I paid, and I have 3 more styli. Now to unload the Aero I purchased with all of those accessories for that premium price
    (hey I was desparate).
    I stole a stylus from my mint backup 1550. :(

I have been bringing my mother in-law up to speed technologically in the last two years. She bought a Sony Vaio last year, this thing was desighned to edit video and has more horse power than she will ever use in her life time,
    (saves me from upgrading it later).

She and her husband are small business owners. I am trying to soft-sell her this unit with the benefits of MS Outlook 2000 and a PIM to increase her productivity. I owe her money for a loan and this is a good way to decrease my debt and give her another tax deduction.

If this does not work there is always ebay...:D

6. imported_Anna

imported_Anna Newbie

Does the stylus of the Aero 2100 fit the slot of the Aero 1550?

7. imported_Anna

imported_Anna Newbie

Aw shucks. After browsing through this entire forum (and unfortunately, after bidding on a 16-pc lot of styli for the 2100 on Ebay), I learned that it doesn't fit the 1550 after all.

If anyone has a spare stylus for sale, please let me know: anali@globe.com.ph

Thanks!
    Anna

8. curtismorales

curtismorales Mobile Enthusiast

My Aero 1550 stylus is somewhere in the passenger seat of my car. If you can find it, I'll sell it to you for half a buck. I've been looking for it for amost two years with no luck. At one time Compaq had replacements for $55 as I recall, but I doubt they still do.
    Curt