Looking for Blue Nomad - Security Suite (Palm OS)

Discussion in 'Applications/Utilities (Palm OS)' started by theblacksmith, Nov 2, 2013.

1. theblacksmith

theblacksmith Mobile Enthusiast

Greetings & Salutations all,

Is there anyone with the Security Suite from Blue Nomad and is willing to part with it? :confused: To make sure you have the right thing here is a copy & paste about the product. "With the Nomad Security Suite you get a comprehensive handheld security package! BackupBuddy Pro for Windows or Mac OSX (suite plus), BackupBuddyVFS Professional, RemoveIt, and Swordfish." I give thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
  2. theblacksmith

Do you ever get the feeling that you're all alone in this forum? (Looking around the room and starts to sing) "All by myself..." :(

3. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

Not by yourself. There are Palm Users here, but if no one has the Blue Nomad security software, you aren't likely to get an answer. People answer when they have something to contribute. ;)

lelisa13p likes this.
  4. theblacksmith

(turns around suddenly) Whoa! Sorry I did not hear you come in Hook. I was umm... singing. No Security Suite, you say? (sings a new song, dejected) Where do broken hearts go... :confused: