Looking for a good value 10 inch Android Table

Discussion in 'Netbooks, Tablets, Slates and eReaders' started by scjjtt, Oct 5, 2015.

1. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Echo Hook here; I bought Planmaker for one specific use (I'd written a macro to underline the current date in a calendar -- today's date -- and nothing else available on android at the time worked). I had no problems going back and forth, between the phone and laptop. Sadly, I no longer need that macro for the purpose it was written…And fwiw, while I didn't see a way to convince a sheet in Planmaker to apply the sort/filter, transferring an Excel™ sheet that already included the sort/filter into Planmaker worked as expected.

scjjtt, jigwashere and Hook like this.
  2. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

My new B.T. Keyboard with a touchpad came in today. It is very solid & well made. The touchpad works perfectly. I tethered to my office computer from my Tablet put my finger on the touchpad & it was just as if I was sitting in front of my office computer.

I'm really glad I got this product. I don't need to use a mouse that often so I choose this unit that has the touchpad to the side rather than in the middle. I had read reviews of other B.T. keyboards that have the touchpad in the middle & some of the people had problems with the touchpad recognizing movements as they typed causing the pointer to move to a different place on the document & what they were typing move to a wrong line.

Here are a couple of pics...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

EdmundDantes, lelisa13p, Hook and 3 others like this.
  3. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Wow, that folding keyboard with touchpad is awesome.

RickAgresta and scjjtt like this.