Kinoma Player & Producer Wanted

Discussion in 'Multimedia (Palm OS)' started by theblacksmith, Sep 22, 2011.

?

What OS are you using to succeed Palm's

Poll closed Oct 20, 2011.
  1. Apple iPhone

25.0%
  2. RIM BlackBerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Google Android

50.0%
  4. HP Web OS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nokia Symbian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Windows Mobile / Pocket PC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None of the above, a die-hard Palm OS fan

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. theblacksmith

theblacksmith Mobile Enthusiast

Greetings all & happy belated New Years 2012! First of all, I did get both of the softwares I had desired. A member named kayphoon graciously gifted me the Kinoma Producer & Player. THANK YOU! :D

2. theblacksmith

theblacksmith Mobile Enthusiast

Hey everyone. Sorry for the loooooong delay in replying. I did manage to get both latest (and last) Kinoma Producer & Player. They both work and I am still holding on to my TX, LifeDrive and Treo. In fact I went from a 650 to a 700p. I bought a pair of 755p's of eBay to use with my carrier but now they're paperweight as I didn't do my homework because Bell Mobility does not use them.

3. r0k

r0k Dazed

Glad to hear you got what you were looking for. Too bad about those 755p's. I had one of those on Verizon and it was so messed up (by Verizon) that I sold it at a loss because I had waited 31 days to realize I simply couldn't live with the thing. Since I was unwilling to go back to my 32MB Treo 650, I wound up getting a BB 8830 with even less memory but at least it had push email that actually worked.

I've still got a lot of Palm gear around here and I really should get around to charging some of it up and playing with it just for old times' sake. Since I've moved on to iThings, I don't even get a Palm emulator these days, other than the webOS one I tinkered with briefly. I do have some Android gear but it's company owned so I'm not willing to buy (much) software to put on the thing. I have an old Galaxy Player 5 that hasn't been powered on in over a year. I could put a Palm emulator on that thing I suppose, but why emulate when I've got the genuine article collecting dust in my basement? :eek:

4. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

the 755p is an excellent PDA, imo, even without connectivity. and it's great for playing Minesweeper, or Freecell, or other games