Keep my T/C or move on?

Discussion in 'Palm' started by kgeissler, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawbone

jawbone Feeble minded fool

I must admit I love the wi-fi and the deciding factor was the built in keyboard - I hate carrying extra devices. you wouldnt believe the amount of cables and dongles and other collected stuff to operate all the little techno gadgets that I collect. but my T-C with built in wifi and built in keyboard is about as perfect as organizer can get. If I had to buy another one tommorow I wouldnt hesitate getting another T-C :)

2. twalker294

twalker294 Mobile Evangelist

The keyboard was the main selling point for me. I got a T|C for Christmas then I was at Office Depot one day looking at the PocketPCs. I saw the HP 3710 (or something like that) and I bought it just to compare to the Palm. I returned it the next day. The keyboard on the T|C is just too convenient and makes the usability factor much higher. Plus the screen on the Palm was SO much better. I know that some of the newer PPCs have VGA screens that look just as good as the Palm but you have to pay more for them.

If I had had a PPC with a keyboard and VGA screen, the choice might have been harder, but as it is, the T|C is definitely the best choice for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.