IRC Clients for Wi-Fi-enabled Palms?

Discussion in 'Email/Messaging (Palm OS)' started by Strife89, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathanpc

nathanpc Mobile Deity

The only problem is that IM+ is shareware, but it's the best one in the market today. :)

2. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Nathan, that a software is shareware is not actually a problem. OK, it's better for us if it's freeware, but I bet you know that for a given problem or need, there are a good number of freeware programs that don't totally gap into it, while there can be one good shareware that covers it all. i.e., IM+ and Mundu IM do everything the rest of the freeware chat programs don't totally achieve. Sometimes it's good to spend a bunch of coins than spending days worth of effort whitout a conclusive solution. In another example, that's why I am considering the purchase of Softick PPP, I just can't put mRouter to work and I'm tired of it.

3. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

Hal, I noticed that Nathan seems to be resurrecting a lot of older threads. I'm not sure why.

4. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Yeah, now that you point it out, I notice it's not quite a recent thread. I'll be more careful when I join (or rejoin) a thread.

5. nathanpc

nathanpc Mobile Deity

Ok. Sorry about my acts, but I just want to say that I'm resurrecting older threads because I saw them on Google searches, and just want to comment.

Ok?

6. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

Normally I wouldn't think it's a big deal if you had a question or a new piece of info; but the info that Mundu and IM+ were paid-ware is in the thread already. No biggie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.