IP Goes Nexus 6...WHAT? RIP Beloved Nexus 6...

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by internetpilot, Nov 13, 2015.

1. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

Well, the Nexus 6 should've thought about that before it started randomly rebooting, shutting down, and stopping all its apps. Spiteful little bratty teenager....

Right now I'm feeling pretty thankful (and lucky) that I had kinda pre-researched the Moto G5 series prior to my Nexus 6 freaking out on me. I only had to tolerate an unreliable Nexus 6 for one day before Best Buy hand delivered my Moto G5S Plus.

I think I have some sibling rivalry going on here from two Motorola children.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Mi An, scjjtt, lelisa13p and 3 others like this.
  2. internetpilot

Well, it ain't continued no more. The new ribbon volume/power button ribbon cable was no help. Time of death 2:05pm, 1/21/18. Sadness.

scjjtt, Hook, Mi An and 1 other person like this.
  3. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Very sorry for your loss. It was a good fight.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

scjjtt, internetpilot, Hook and 3 others like this.
  4. internetpilot

It's kinda disappointing and something for you to keep in mind if you ever think about replacing your battery. The process is not that difficult and I don't know what went wrong (and if I may say so, I'm pretty good at doing this kind of stuff with decades of experiece). Maybe it was just coincidence? Either way, something to ponder if you ever decide to replace yours.

scjjtt, lelisa13p, Hook and 2 others like this.