Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by avisitor, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avisitor

avisitor Mobile Deity

I figured we need a spot to introduce ourselves so we don't go too far off topic elsewhere greeting each other. So, here it goes. I'm avisitor, I've three PDA's, a Zire, Zire 71, and a Dell Axim x50v. I'm glad that these changes occoured

2. fermi337

fermi337 Mobile Deity

Yeah, I'm fermi337 (I dislike that screen name now). I've been here for about year or so.... well I"ve only really been here for like half a year. I left in mid 2005 to pursue other interests. I just found this site again a while ago in a few old bookmarks. I'll try to comment and post more often now.

As far as my pda history, I've owned a zire 21, a tungsten e, a tungsten t5, and a lifedrive. I still use the tungsten t5 and lifedrive quite often. I've considered switching over to windows mobile a few times, and I might soon, since my biased thoughts about the operating systems have faded.

3. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

I am going to try and stay on topic -- seriously don't laugh.

I am mp. I am a palm user but I respect that fact that palm is not for everyone. I have owned six palm OS PDA's and the TX works for me now.

I hate change, but hope we all meld well. I am mainly here for fun and for the great muffins. Now were did they put that lunch cart???

4. avisitor

avisitor Mobile Deity

Not a problem, this is Off Topic, after all :)

5. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

Right behind you avisitor, nice "seeing" you again.

I'm Ohappydaye....feel free to just call me OHD. I am totally, completely and utterly in love with my Palm TX.:D I received my gorgeous Vaja case for it just this morning!

I was a member of BargainPDA, but was mostly a silent observer so many of you may not remember me, as I only posted a few times. I am happy to be reunited with all of you.

Hello to all my native BH'ers!

I know that we'll all get along just wonderfully. I can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Edit: I failed to mention, as I thought it was implied...however, I'd like to add that I've been a fairly active member of BH since October. Loved both forums, was just more active on BH.

6. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

Oh good. I was just about to ask if anyone else was having a problem with ZL and changing icons ;)

Now seriously whose turn was it to bring food?

It is good to see the location option back though!! I guess I can take that out of my sig. I also like the "new" smile :newpalm:

7. avisitor

avisitor Mobile Deity

Did we decide yet? And to anyone else who has posted here, welcome

8. tnmike1

tnmike1 Mobile Deity

I'm Mike and used to the old Brighthand forum. Semi-retired, etc--read my profile if you care to--using a Palm T3 for calendaring, light Excel spreadsheet work--keeping track of store inventory and names.addresses, etc--and photos.

Welcome all--Brighthand is an exciting and knowledgeable place to be for all things Palm and hopefully we'll all grow in our enrichment and use of our PDAs.

9. T-Man

T-Man Mobile Deity

I'm Timm and was @ BH before the merge also. I've had a T|E, T|T3, and my current-but-soon-to-not-be LifeDrive, which I am currently selling to go to a Cingular 8125.

Hm, again, when one here at Brighthand posts Off-Topic info in an OT thread, does that make it On-Topic in the Off-Topic forum, or OT in the OT forum? Maybe we shouldn't start talking about that again. ;)

-T

10. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

Welcome everyone. Folks just call me DT.

I'm going to have to do a bit more detective work now that my bookmarks are shot. It'll be swell in a few days.

Rest of my basic deets are in the sig line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.