Improper Display of Theme

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Windows Mobile)' started by DustBunny, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DustBunny

DustBunny Seeker

Windows Mobile 6.1 - HTC Fuze

I've tried downloading various tsk files and putting them into my "My Documents" folder. They show up fine, and I can select them, but the problem I'm having is that it's putting the background image into the background of my Start Menu instead of the actual wallpaper. The wallpaper itself is not changing. What gives?

2. DustBunny

DustBunny Seeker

Figured this one out. It's because my device has Touch Flo 3D. I guess the older themes aren't compatible.

3. palmgeek5394

palmgeek5394 Nokia N800 + HTC Wizard

Try M2DC (Manila 2D Customizer). It allows you to change the background .png and other stuff.

4. DustBunny

DustBunny Seeker

Accidentally double clicked the post button. :confused:

5. DustBunny

DustBunny Seeker

Thx palmgeek. That's what I needed to make proper use of the .tsk theme files.

I was able to change the Start Menu's background image by going through the Programs menu and selecting "Pictures and Videos". From there it gives the option of "Set as Today Background..." for the highlighted image.

I also got a few .theme files working for TF3D, but most of them bogged me down. I used "Diamond TF3D Config" to install them, but ultimately just went with HTC Black standard and a cool wallpaper =) Plus I don't think the app is meant for Fuze. If you remove an icon in the "Available Tabs" opening screen, it comes back checked again, and the one you unchecked is still there too so you get a dupe. Doesn't really hurt anything tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.