I'm looking for a new phone....

Discussion in 'Smartphones' started by Virinder, Nov 12, 2012.

1. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy Note 15!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Actually this was our son & now our son's fiancee's Christmas gift to us. It is a 50'' Element TV that was on a clearance rack at Walmart last week for $235!

Anyway - if you want to see a moving proposal take a look at the link below. Tyler waited until his oldest sister arrived from LA on Christmas afternoon. He wanted to propose to Vallerie with both of his older sisters & all their family here. Vallerie is a fantastic girl (black belt in karate, in Army ROTC which is covering her complete college & tuition plus $500 monthly pay, plus she's a cheerleader - a flyer - the one they throw up & does all the spins & fllps). Tyler & Val meet at our church 6 years ago & have been dating for 4 years on 1/6/17. They're looking at 8/18/17 date before they go back to Olivet Nazarene University as seniors.

Obviously I'm not only proud of my son but also my future daughter-in-law - I mean a 50'' TV for Christmas - he sure picked a great girl!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

That was wonderful. What a blessed family you have, Scott! :newpalm:

weegie, Mi An, jigwashere and 2 others like this.
  3. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

When you opened the TV box, I imagine you screaming, dancing and crying even more than Vallerie did when she put on the ring. Can you post that video? :D ;) Congratulations to you all!

raspabalsa, scjjtt, weegie and 3 others like this.
  4. weegie

weegie Mobile Deity

I like a sense of humor, Note 15 huh.....must have a good camera but kinda awkward to use :)

A great family and family life starts with the parents scjtt, one can tell from your posts how much family matters, my compliments to you and your wife

Mi An, Hook, RickAgresta and 2 others like this.
  5. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Thanks for all the nice comments. We are truly blessed with friends all over the country. As of this morning this same video has had 2.5 K views on Facebook. It is hard to believe that there has been 500 others viewing this besides me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using

6. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Scott, thanks for sharing! You have a wonderful family, and that's a great present for Christmas.

scjjtt, jigwashere and Mi An like this.