I give up, how do you get files onto the MMC?

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by squirrelman, Feb 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirrelman

squirrelman Guest

I got my MMC card from casio a few days ago, and i cant figure out how to get anything onto the card. The information the machine came with was certainly less then helpful. Please someone help. My friends are quite impressed by my now retired palm IIIe, i cant wait to blow their minds with a little video clip. THanks,
    Andy

2. Firetrail

Firetrail SG PDAficionado

Hi,

Good news is, there are numerous ways to put files/applications into your MMc [​IMG] Before all that, make sure your MMc is in your device and it is being read ...

When you install programs, select 'No' when there's a prompt if you want to install into the Default directory. Option to install into your MMc will subsequently be presented.

Or get your device connected and use the 'Explore' option under ActiveSync. You can then move files from the device's RAM itself to your MMc and vice versa. Be warned though, any installed programs in the RAM is best moved to MMc via a re-installation ...

Hope these help [​IMG]

3. randyjoy

randyjoy Mobile Deity

...and don't forget, those MP3's and all your other data/documents, in most cases, need to go under a directory called "My Documents" on the MMC/Storage Card.

------------------
    "Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!"

4. jocopo

jocopo Who U call a Clown