Hp 3315 or Dell X30 mid range?

Discussion in 'General Windows Phone (Plus Windows Mobile, Pocket' started by nadeemyousaf, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadeemyousaf

nadeemyousaf Mobile Enthusiast

I have finally narrowed it down to two, the first is about 70 dollars more than the dell, but the features seem the same. which one should I buy, if Im going to just stick with the warranty that the company offers and not buy an extended service plan. Also does the 3115 able to go to landscape screen b/c the dell can. other than that overall what is a better product and safer one to buy considering I'll be overseas within 6 months and stay there for a few years.
    thanks
    Nadeem