"How To" video training clips from Palm

Discussion in 'General Palm OS' started by jim37, Sep 20, 2006.

1. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

I stumbled across this site with video training clips from Palm.

Here's a clip from the site:
    This is great help with some clear, easy to follow videos that answer some standard "How do I ..... " questions.

Check it out!

2. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Thanks, Jim37. Very useful. I think someone had made mention of it before, but it was quite some time ago. :)

3. dogbarber

dogbarber No one in particular...

Good find! Thanks!

4. BoxWave

BoxWave Mobile Deity

Oh man -- fantastic. I just posted over in OT for a learning resource for my parents. This will do nicely!

5. dogbarber

Be nice if it came preloaded on the Palms that could fit it, to teach us greenies! :)

6. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

You're not a greenie, Dogbarber... :rolleyes:

7. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

Agreed. But then, we'd be complaining that it took up way too much RAM (which we could probably delete later). I think that a better idea would be to have it in the install CD and have the tutorial or at least provide an idea that there are tutorials on the CD to view when we initially installed the Palm Desktop and stuff.

8. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Hmm, I don't know Maceyr ... let's see how many times we already had to make a remark over here some program is on the installation CD ... :rolleyes:

Provided they still HAVE their installation CD :D

9. maceyr

maceyr Palm Explorer

Yes, there's a major market for the install CDs. I tell ya, that Palm doesn't really do a good job of marketing their stuff whether it be the support like the tutorial videos, or the promotional stuff like the cool looking Flash demos of their devices, or even mass marketing of their models either in print like magazines or in the media like TV. I can't believe that they are that strapped for cash to not do it.

I get a bit frustrated sometimes at how badly they do to screw thing up. And don't get me started about their totally stupid and pathetic official Palm forum where nobody from Palm even bothers to reply. What are they thinking? Somebody at Palm really needs to be slapped. Okay, enough ranting from me

10. dogbarber

Sure I am <db points to his little greenie medal on his collar>...I wish I could help more on alot of these threads, but I'm not as knowledgable as yooz guyz. I just hang around for moral support and hold the greenies hands and sing to them as we wait for a competant reply to come along!:):):)