How to install the new Aceeca 64bit drivers on a TX

Discussion in 'Palm' started by WyreNut, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Osvaldo Ernesto Pavón

Osvaldo Ernesto Pavón Newbie

Hello good night and installed the drivers for Windows 10 64 Bit, the HotSync syncs perfectly but does not appear the addresses also the notepad, please help me. Thank you

2. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Welcome to Brighthand, Osvaldo. If Hotsync works properly, then probably some "conduits" are set to not sync. A hotysnc conduit is what makes the data on the computer sync with the data on the Palm. There is a conduit for each app that syncs: contacts, memos, notepad, calendar, etc. You can manually set each to sync, to overwrite data on one device, or to do nothing. Ideally, the conduit should be set to sync, that is, to compare data on the computer and the palm, then transfer data to each one so as to keep the same data on both. In your case, it could be that the conduits for addresses and notepad are set to "Do nothing". To check this, click on the hotsync icon in Windows's taskbar, the go to Conduit Settings, and check that the conduits are set to sync. I'm describing from memory since I don't have PalmDesktop installed on this computer, so the actual name may be a bit different. Also, see that the "Set as default" box is checked, that way the conduit will always do the sync action.

Please let us know if this helps you or if you need more information.