How to create more than one user to synchronize MS outlook?

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Device Center and ActiveSync (Windo' started by hankach, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hankach

hankach Newbie

Hi everyone,

If i have two different windows mobile phones and one Android and i need to synchronize them all on same desktop, is it possible to have an account for each of them in Microsoft Outlook in order to have separate contacts and calendars for each phone ? if yes any guide step for that?

I appreciate very much your support, thank you.

Hankach

2. Josser

Josser Mobile Deity

Outlook handles this with 'Profiles'. You can not create Profiles in outlook, they have a Control Panel called 'Mail' that does that. In the Mail Control Panel create your new profiles and check the box to force choosing a profile when you start Outlook. You can not switch between profiles, you must Close outlook and re-open it to switch Profiles. The email and PIM info can not be shared between profiles, they are separate data files, so any email downloaded in one profile can not be viewed from another profile.

3. Hook

Hook Cat and Mouse and Linux

There is a ham-handed way profiles can share information. You can open the pst data file for any other profile in Outlook and then copy the items or folders you want into the new profile.

Just go to the File menu, Open and choose "Outlook Data File..." Outlook will show an additional Personel Folders in the file explorer and when you expand it the folders from the opened data file are there. Just copy what you want and close that instance of Personal Folders.

4. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Welcome to Brighthand, hankach! :)

5. hankach

hankach Newbie

thank you guys!

6. 219techno

219techno Newbie

When I Try To Create More Than One User To Synchronize MS-Outlook It Sows Me Duplicate File Remover Needed For This What Should I Do ....???

Help Me....Out

Is there Any Help

Thanks In Advance

Please Help Me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.