How many MB do you use per month.

Discussion in 'Treo 650' started by Excalibur, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excalibur

Excalibur Keeper of the Sword

About how many megabytes do you use per month on average. I have verizon and I'm thinking about downgrading to the 10mb per month for $24.99 unless they have a better plan that I don't know about. It seems that verizon has the highest rates for data...

2. stevel

stevel Mobile Deity

This is highly dependent on how you use the Treo. I have had a 10MB plan for over two years and have never come close to exceeding it. But I typically check my mail on the Treo on weekends only, and do little web surfing.

I suggest you track your usage for a couple of months and see what it looks like. If you ever want to use something like dial-up-networking through the Treo, you would want an unlimited plan for that.

3. Excalibur

I plan on down sizing my plan to the 10MB for $24.99. Verizon really needs to get some better data plans.

4. SilverOne

SilverOne Newbie

I have the unlimited data plan on Cingular since I am not sure how much I will use. Past couple of months, I am at ~5M/month. This is with moderate web surfing, and also my goodlink connection for email, which is almost 24/7 connected.

5. imported_tbone-Ike

imported_tbone-Ike Mobile Enthusiast

I just signed up for a promotional plan that included 40Mb for $20 per month! I was on the phone with VW customer service asking what plans they had, and the guy mentioned this promo, so I said "Sign me up!"

I called back the next morning to verify I was good to go and sure enough, all is well!

Give 'em a call.

-jeff

6. paul.wood

paul.wood Newbie

I just called Cingular today and their unlimited use for web is $19.99. She was about to sign me up for 24.99 and said it had just been changed. Their next one down was 8 mb for 19.99 and I was over that for last month. Now I have unlimited for 19.99.

7. Excalibur

$20 for 40MB. I'm going to call them right now. That is much better than $24.99 for only 10MB. :eek: