How do YOU see us all at Brighthand?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nine, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

<PDA Bach suddenly remembers that he forgot to send RickAgresta's Christmas wreath out last December. It's now 6 months late and brown and crumbly like a piece of crispy bacon. Ummm bacon, PDA Bach wanders off in search of a club sandwich.>

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

<lelisa13p thought it said "wraith" and that Bach was just a fellow SG-1 fan. ;) >

3. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

<PDA Bach points out that it's RickAgresta's Post It note and that, as always, he is simply an innocent bystander who wandered into the middle of this.>:rolleyes:

4. Streaky

Streaky I can't remember

<Streaky, after a quick glance at Bad Chap, thinks it might actually be "wash".>

5. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Actually, RickAgresta posted info which is better suited to the newer thread started yesterday here, but since he's the one with the Post-It he's the only one who really knows what that note says... maybe... if he remembers. :p

And post those Desktop screen capts in that other thread. :newpalm: (This one's for furniture & stuff.)

<lelisa13p admits that she's not the sharpest tack in the box, since it took about a dozen posts before she realized what had happened here, threadwise. :rolleyes: >

Carry on. :)

6. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

oh....the 'postit' is a wet-nap from Chili's®. I have a picture of it because I sent it in to PCMagazine, for what used to be 'Abort,Retry, Fail' If you read it, it says wash up without soap or water; and in the list of ingredients are soap, water & fragrance. And, Mr.4WD, I really didn't know any of you here (except Nine & VampiressRN) last December; but its the thought that counts (ummm, bacon).
    thread-correct desk next week

7. r0k

r0k Dazed

r0k enters the frey...

[​IMG]

...neat?

...what's that?

<r0k thinks quietly to himself ... at least I can close the roll-top>

8. WyreNut

WyreNut Palm Aficionado

My desktop now is dedicated to my "Mark's Mics" business right now... A cookie sheet containing: my soldering iron, a set of "Helping Hands" that have two alligator clips and a Magnifiying glass on it, silver solder, some RTD adhesive, a "Tip Tinner and Cleaner" container, 100 omni-directional microphone elements, and about 900 Palm connectors lying nearby... :)

Oh and FireFox with about 5 tabs open: BH, 1src, PayPal, Yahoo Mail, and Palm Addicts (where I made page one on the 28th!) :)

WyreNut

9. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Oh yeah....this thread...and I still owe pictures. Really, when I get a moment I will get some. Keep those cards and letters coming!!!

10. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Vampy, is camera in your 'black-hole' (garage) keeping the other laptop company? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.