How do YOU see us all at Brighthand?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nine, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

We've all got different windows into this strange virtual meeting place of Brighthand - what does yours look like? This is how I see you all. Mine looks like it could do with a bit of a tidy. And yes, it's a slow day. ;)

Attached Files:

• mybh.jpg
      mybh.jpg
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  2. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

OK, I'm game (although I did have to clean up a bit before I took this picture).

Attached Files:

3. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Right. I assume the phrase 'I did have to clean up a bit' meant that you combed your hair and found a clean shirt. That, my friend, looks like a workstation packed full of fascinating and much-loved chaos (always the best sort). Now when you're here, we'll know where you are. Good on you - and thanks for sharing. :)

4. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

I love these type of posts. I do not want to try and figure out if it is because of my voyeristic tendencies or just plain curious.

My not-so-significant-tore-my-heart-out took my digital camera so I did a quick mark up :)

Attached Files:

5. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

I don't wish to pry, but is that your black bikini top draped over the phone, MP? ;)

6. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

No -- No it is not mine. I think one should be free to paint in reality as well as fantasy :)

OK maybe I should have taken more than 5 minutes with my mock up (as opposed to make up)

7. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

But of course. You have my full support. And <erhem> the top half of someone else's...

8. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

Yeah, something like that! You do see the "Bless this Mess" sign?

Usually it isn't quite this bad. We're in the midst of having an addition put on our rather small house (1300 sq ft, the addition is about another 300 sq ft) and most of our bedroom is scattered around the rest of the house. The addition will be the bedroom, the bedroom will be the computer/office and the wall between the computer/office and the kitchen will be taken out to double the kitchen's size. Insanity, for now.

Attached Files:

9. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Very picturesque <said Nine gazing delightedly at Jim37's picture and knowing - for once - when and when not to make unneccessary acerbic comments> :)

10. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

Thanks for the picturesque comment. We're on about 4 acres of woods. That was the "before" picture. I'll have to take another picture to show the house after the first construction stage.

Here's the view off my deck last winter...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.