Hookette's Swinging London Adventure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hook, Dec 12, 2020.

1. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Yes, the AltGr is kind of a second Shift, in that some keys have an extra character. Example, on keyboards with Spanish layout the "2" key has the quotation marks above which are invoked with Shift, but it also has the "@" symbol, invoked with AltGr. The "3" key has the "·" symbol with Shift, and the "#" symbol with AltGr, etc. Meaning Hook's BT keyboard has an international but non-Spanish layout (it doesn't have the "ñ" key).

Would be great to mod the phone stand so it can hold also the keyboard. Then you would have a complete replacement for the F(x) phone, hinge and all < raspy can't stop himself from salivating at the prospect of getting his MotoTool on such a job > :D

2. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

Just wanted to let Hook know, that I appreciated the recommendation for the SFF keyboard. I ordered it on Saturday, and it's already in my hands. Charging it now, and plan to use it with my home theater PC. Thank you. :)

3. Hook

Hook Helga in Disguise!

Our fearless leader (Chen) picking tunes during the first UK lockdown (otherwise I would suspect him of serenading Hookette :vbgrin:)... (It's Twitter, but you shouldn't need an account-- I don't have one):

https://twitter.com/chenliangchen/status/1354423276240568328

Strange. I would have thought he'd be a keyboard player. :vbwink: :vbrolleyes:

4. Hook

Hook Helga in Disguise!

Wooo Hooo! Hookette is on her way home with a face lift (new display)! Not sure how long she'll dally with the boys in purple (FedEx) though. :vbrolleyes: :vbgrin:

One month (since they received her). That's not bad, given the lockdown. Thanks, FxTec. :thumbsup:

5. Hook

Hook Helga in Disguise!

It's Wed and the FedEx truck finally go around to picking Hookette up to take her to the airport. :vbrolleyes: Guess they had to make sure everyone was ready.

6. Hook

Hook Helga in Disguise!

Hookette has now landed in Memphis, TN. Maybe catching some Blues down on Beale Street, or a visit to Graceland, before her last lap home. :vbcool:

scjjtt, headcronie, Mi An and 4 others like this.
  7. RickAgresta

RickAgresta General Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

8. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

I was thinking this was the effect of Hookette having landed in Memphis :eek:;).... anyway, good luck indeed, be it getting through Memphis or staying there for a while doing mischievous things :)

9. Mi An

Mi An Hyperfocal

Lol. :vbgrin: Raspy just won the week on brighthand. We're all playing for second now.

10. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

She is a cool customer. :newpalm: