Here from PDAstreet! I like the colours!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OWG, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Cell

New Cell Unleashed Enigma

2. peeam

peeam slave to Betty

I did leave a note on PDAstreet on where to find the new home on google- click on the link on extreme right !
    Maybe now I too will achieve martyrdom !!

3. nparker13

nparker13 Mobile Consultant

i was thinking of doing it too...should i just post a whole bunch of posts as fast as i can saying bargainpda is better blah blah blah???

nate

4. nparker13

nparker13 Mobile Consultant

people may laugh at me now for all my google critizisms (sp?), but later on, ill be hte one laughing (probably not...but anyway). there is something missing over there....i am skeptical about the company, but am unsure of what. it may jsut be their instant success and fortune, whihc is rare, but something strikes me wrong about what they are doing and where they are going as a company. i mean everywhere you go (google wifi) you will be entrenched in their ads, everything you do will somehow be linked or archived on google. it is just too much.

their success was due to a nonintrusive advertising medium that was very effective. if they grow liek they are now, that is going to end up being intrusive whether they like it or not...

imho

nate

5. New Cell

New Cell Unleashed Enigma

Smart-WakeUp......Google knows all about your likes, dislikes, habits....E-Mail and a data-base with that information is worth a fortune......n/c

6. bokkie

bokkie Mobile Deity

There is a sentence in there "Google officials refused to respond to request for direct comment or clarification on its privacy policies or search services." which is the most revealing. A simple denial or confirmation would have sufficed. They refused to do that, so one must assume they have something to hide.

7. reinbeau

reinbeau Mobile Deity

Your post is gone, as is the thread about the forum layout. I found it in the Thread Graveyard, only moderators can see things in there. So, they didn't outright delete it, but it's gone from public view.

8. OWG

OWG Mobile Deity

Of couse they do! If you take the word "Google" and reverse it, becomes "El Goog", which translates to "the king-of-the-geeks". This must mean Bill Gates, so we have to conclude that Google is infact an arm of the Microsoft empire. If you examine Bill Gates closely enough you can notice proportions similar to that of Tom Cruise. I suggest they are one and the same. What this means is that Microsoft is really just a front for the Church of Scientology, who, as we all know originated from alien clams many years ago. I expect that once they know enough about me to clone me, I will be abducted to their mothership (piloted by John Travolta) and be probed incessantly by Katie Holmes....hmmmm, maybe not so bad after all.

9. pugnacious

pugnacious Mobile Enthusiast

The attorneys probably told them not to comment on the "privacy policy". By commenting they might have (by changing just one word) inadvertently changed the meaning of the "boiler plate" original.

Pug

10. Chan Eil Fhios

Chan Eil Fhios Mobile Deity

OWG, Is there a lot of tin foil in your general vicinity? Just asking, you know.

:):)